get the app get the app       get the app       get the app
In an organization, 40% of the employees are matriculates, 50% of the remaining are graduates and remaining 180 are post-graduates. How many employees are graduates ?

1)360

2)240

3)180

4)300


  • : 560
  • : 9
    Previous Next

    180

    Suggest other answer
    Login to Discuss/suggest the answer...

  • Exam: RRB 2006 Exam





    Total 100%
    40% are matriculates ==> remaining is 60%
    50% are graduates with in the 60% of total employees ==> 30% of total employees are graduates
    Remaining of total employees = 100-40-30 = 30
    Given remaining = 30% = 180
    Hence total number of graduates = 30% = 180

  • : 0

    Anyone Explain the Answer

  • : 0

    Close(X)
    Subscribe here for free mock test on IAS PCS SSC and other competitive exam. Signup here to get SSC CGL Solution and main exam study material