get the app get the app       get the app       get the app
In the event of non-enforcement of Directive Principle of the State by the Government, a citizen of India can move the

1)District Court

2)High Court

3)Supreme Court

4)None of these

  • : 629
  • : 14
    Previous Next

    None of these

    Suggest other answer
    Login to Discuss/suggest the answer...

  • Exam: Constitutional development QUESTIONS

    Subscribe here for free mock test on IAS PCS SSC and other competitive exam. Signup here to get SSC CGL Solution and main exam study material