Coral Reefs QUESTIONS
|Exam Name||Coral Reefs QUESTIONS|
|Description||Coral Reefs QUESTIONS and Answers exams contains the questions from various competitive exams.These questions are the part of previous year paper.These kind of questions would be helpful in preparing for exams like IAS, PCS, UPSC, NDA, CDS SSC, RRB, PSC, IBPS|
|Exam Type||MASTER EXAM|
1. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
2. Gulf of Kachchh
3. Gulf of Mannar
Select the correct answer using the code given below
1. The growth and survival of calcareous phytoplankton will be adversely affected.
2. The growth and survival of coral reefs will be adversely affected.
3. The survival of some animals that have phytoplanktonic larvae will be adversely affected.
4. The cloud seeding and formation of clouds will be adversely affected.
Which of the statements given above is /are correct?