Cloud Computing QUESTIONS
|Exam Name||Cloud Computing QUESTIONS|
|Description||Cloud Computing QUESTIONS and Answers exams contains the questions from various interview of IT industry.These questions are helpful to crack the IT interview.|
|Exam Type||MASTER EXAM|
Vertical scale up provides a provision to move a workload to other system that doesn’t have workload, whereas horizontal scale out split the workload among various computational units.
Vertical scale up doesn’t have a database partitioning concept, whereas horizontal scale out provides the database partitioning.
1. Cloud architecture provides the hardware requirement according to the demand. It can run the processes when there is a requirement for it.
2. Cloud architecture is capable of scaling the resources on demand. As, the demand rises it can provide infrastructure and the services to the users.
3. Cloud architecture can manage and handle dynamic workloads without failure. It can recover a machine from failure and always keep the load to a particular machine to minimum.
Cloud architecture provide user to build large scale system with full hardware, machines, routers, backup and other components. So, it reduces the startup cost of the business.
2. Just-in-time Infrastructure: It is very important to scale the infrastructure as the demand rises. This can be done by taking cloud architecture and developing the application in the cloud with dynamic capacity management.
3. More efficient resource utilization: Cloud architecture provides users to use their hardware and resource more efficiently and utilize it in a better way. This can be done only by applications request and relinquish resources only when it is needed (on-demand).
Cloud service consumer: it is used to provide different services to the consumer on demand.
Cloud service provider: here provider provides the services to meet the requirements of the user by monitoring the traffic and demands that are coming.
Cloud service Creator: here creator is used to create the services and provide the infrastructure to the user to use and give the access to the resources.
The roles that are being defined can be performed by one person or it can be performed by many people together. There can be more roles defined depending on the cloud architecture and the complexity with which it will scale.
1. Reference architecture: it is used for documentation, communication, designing and defining various types of models
2. Technical Architecture: defines the structured stack, structure the cloud services and its components, show the relationship that exist between different components, management and security
3. Deployment Operation Architecture: it is used to operate and monitor the processes and the services.
1. Cloud Ingress: provides a mean to communicate with the outside world. This can be done with the help of communication methods such as:
Queue based communications
2. Processor Speed: processor speed is the major section on which the whole cloud architecture is based. It provides on demand resources that can be dynamically allocated to the user. It saves lots of cost and has many benefits of virtualization.
3. Cloud storage services: cloud services provide means to store data to user’s applications. It is used to provide services for different types of storages like: table data, files.
4. Cloud provided services:
Additional services are provided by the cloud, like data services, payment processing services, and search or web functionality services.
5. Intra-Cloud communications: it provides a way to communicate with other systems that are using cloud architecture. Providers usually provide services so that one user can communicate easily with another user by being on cloud.
1. Launch phase: it launches the basic services and makes the system ready for communication and for application building
2. Monitor phase: it monitors the services that is being launched and then manages them so that on demand the user will be able to get what he wants.
3. Shutdown phase: it shutdown the services that are not required first and after all the services gets shutdown, and then it closes the system services.
4. Cleanup phase: it clean up the left out processes and services that is being either broken or didn’t get shutdown correctly.
1. Infrastructure as a service:
It provides the consumer with hardware, storage, network and other resources on rent. Through this consumer can deploy and run software using dedicated software. This includes the operating system and the applications that are associated with it.
2. Platform as a service: it provides the user to deploy their software and application on the cloud infrastructure using the tools that are available with the operating system.
3. Software as a service: it provides the users the ability to run its application on the cloud infrastructure and can access it from any client device using any interface like web browser.
4. Business Process as a service: it provides any business process that is delivered through cloud service model using the internet and accesses the resources through the web portal.
Type-1: the guest Vm runs directly over the host hardware, e.g Xen, Hyper-V, VmWare ESXi
Type-2: the guest Vm runs over hardware through a host OS, e.g Kvm, Oracle virtualbox
These are the platforms which are public means open to the people for use and deployment. For example, google, amazon etc. They focus on a few layers like cloud application, infrastructure providing and providing platform markets.
Organizations choose to build their private cloud as to keep the strategic, operation and other reasons to themselves and they feel more secure to do it.
It is the combination of public and private cloud. It is the most robust approach to implement cloud architecture as it includes the functionalities and features of both the worlds.
Scale: The framework is able to expand itself in direct proportion to the number of machines available.
Reliable: The framework is able to compensate for a lost node and restart the task on a different node.
Affordable: A user can start small and over time can add more hardware.
Due to the above features the mapreduce framework has become the platform of choice for the development of cloud applications.